Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Case of the Missing Page 25!

It has come to our attention that some of the Sunday Schoolhouse Classroom Resource Books (A1) went out with a missing page 25 (or an additional page 24, depending on whether you are one of those glass-half-full or glass-half-empty people).

You may download the missing page by clicking HERE.  It is the coloring page picture of Moses and the Golden Calf.

Speaking of "the lost has been found" -- it reminds me of the parable:  “What woman having ten silver coins, if she loses one of them, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”  (Luke 15:8-10)

The good thing about Jesus is that the lost can be found and that what is wrong can be made right.  Please let me know if you need a new copy of the A1 book.  Write to: solapublishing@charter.net

Thanks, Pastor Steve King

No comments:

Post a Comment